Grain Free Dog FoodTurkey, Turkey Meal & Menhaden Fish Meal
- *NEW Grain free Senior, Getting older just got better - NOW- Chicken Free, Potato Free low glycemic formula.
- Senior just means years of experience in the fine art of friendship!
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development
- Cooked with fresh humanely certified chicken raised on Minnesota farms
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Turkey, turkey meal, green lentils, red lentils, peas, garbanzo beans, natural turkey flavor, menhaden fish meal, flax seed, sunflower oil, pea fiber, beet pulp-dried, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, dried brewers yeast, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, glucosamine hydrochloride, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
Crude Protein (Min.) 28.0% 280 g/kg
Crude Fat (Min.) 10.0% 100 g/kg
Crude Fiber (Max.) 7.0% 70 g/kg
Moisture (Max.) 10.0% 100 g/kg
Iron (Min.) 115 mg/kg 115 mg/kg
Copper (Min.) 10.0 mg/kg 10 mg/kg
Manganese (Min.) 15 mg/kg 15 mg/kg
Zinc (Min.) 145 mg/kg 145 mg/kg
Selenium (Min.) 0.32 mg/kg 0.32 mg/kg
Vitamin E (Min.) 160 IU/kg 160 IU/kg
*Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 1.9% 19 g/kg
*Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.7% 7 g/kg
*L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg
*Cobalt (Min.) 1.0 mg/kg
* Total Microorganisms (Min.) 100 million CFU/lb **