Protect your pets paws this winter with Safe Paw Ice Melter. Safe Paw is the only 100% salt-free ice melter on the market and it is 100% safe for pets, children, surfaces, and the environment. Every winter many pets suffer discomfort, severe burns, and toxic reactions from walking on, and ingesting, ice melting products that contain harsh chemicals. This occurs when dogs and cats lick their paws after being in contact with salt based ice melters. Safe Paw Ice Melter is a pet friendly solution to harsh rock salt!
100% Salt Free, Carbonyl Diamond plus a pet-safe glycol admixture.
Guaranteed safe for pets and children Environmentally safe Non-toxic Melts ice without harming sensitive paws