Pacific Bird's Mealworm Cling Feeder is great for attracting a wide variety of cling-feeding, insectivorous birds. The stainless steel mesh is the ideal size for Pacific Bird dried mealworms, as well as shelled peanuts, or black oil sunflower seed. The Mealworm Cling Feeder is designed to draw in a number of cling-feeding birds, including woodpeckers, chickadees, titmice, nuthatches, finches, and more! For additional information on optimal feed and feeder pairings, please visit our FAQ page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Simply open top and fill with appropriate feed. It is recommended that this feeder be hung or pole-mounted approximately five feet above the ground.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE: To maintain a healthy feeding environment, clean feeder every two weeks with a mild soap and warm water solution. Not dishwasher safe.
- Easy to fill and clean
- Holds approximately 6 oz. of Pacific Bird dried mealworm products
- An attractive design to complement a beautiful backyard environment
- Ideal for cling-feeding, insectivorous birds
- A perfect addition to any backyard birding buffet
- Keep feeders filled year-round
- Provide a source of fresh water
- Place feeders near cover-trees or shrubs
- Clean feeders regularly
Size: 3.5" x 3.5" x 18.75". Net Wt. 11.0oz. Built-in pole socket is compatible with ½" threaded base.