Invite new guests to your backyard bird party! When filled with high protein dried mealworms, the Pacific Bird Mealworm Feeder is designed to attract insect-eaters you wouldn't normally see at your seed feeders, such as bluebirds, warblers, mockingbirds, cardinals, and more.
Often times, the colorful birds and songbirds backyard bird lovers wish to see are insectivorous birds that simply cannot be attracted by seed alone.Simply add the Pacific Bird Mealworm Feeder to your birding buffet, and you'll be amazed by the bird activity you'll see in your backyard.
Feel free to keep things interesting, too! This versatile feeder is the perfect addition to serve a menu of mealworms, fruit pieces, suet pellets, or peanuts.
Pacific Bird has six varieties of Toppings, each one specifically designed to attract different wild, insectivorous birds. Experiment and see which one attracts the most birds to your backyard. Birds will sing with joy!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Simply twist off the top, fill, and close. It is recommended that this feeder be hung or pole-mounted approximately five feet above the ground.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE: To maintain a healthy feeding environment, clean feeder every two weeks with a mild soap and warm water solution. Not dishwasher safe.
- Easy-to-use, twist-lock top makes refilling and cleaning a breeze
- Holds approximately one bag of Pacific Bird's Topping bags
- An attractive design to complement a beautiful backyard environment
- Feeds wild, insectivorous birds
- Feeder comes with a large hanging ring compatible with all hanging accessories
- Rooftop design sheds rain to keep birds and feed dry
- Keep feeders filled year-round
- Provide a source of fresh water
- Place feeders near cover-trees or shrubs
- Clean feeders regularly
Size: 6.25" x 6.25" x 11.25". Net Wt. 3.625oz. Coated Metal.