Profits from the PECK YOUR CAUSE® Mealworm Feeder will go toward BREAST CANCER RESEARCH. Your purchase will allow us to donate to organizations that seek prevention and a cure for breast cancer through funding innovative research and increasing public awareness about good breast health. Based on the feeder you "peck," we will donate 10% of our profits toward one of five charitable causes: Breast Cancer Research, Wild Bird Education, Fighting Heart Disease, Emergency Relief, and Habitat Preservation. Now isn't that bird chirpin' good?
The PECK YOUR CAUSE® Mealworm Feeder is designed to attract insect eaters you wouldn't normally see at your seed feeders, such as woodpeckers, chickadees, titmice, nuthatches, and more! This versatile feeder is the perfect addition to serve up a menu of mealworms, fruit pieces, suet pellets, or peanuts. For additional information on optimal feed and feeder pairings, please visit our FAQ page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Simply open top, fill, and close. Hang approximately 5' above the ground in a tree or from a pole.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE: To maintain a healthy feeding environment, clean feeder every two weeks with a mild soap and warm water solution. Not dishwasher safe.
- 10% of profits from this feeder will be donated toward Breast Cancer Research
- Holds one bag of Pacific Bird® Mealworm TOPPING product
- An attractive design to complement a beautiful backyard environment
- Easy to fill, hang, and clean
- Feeds wild, insectivorous birds
- Keep feeders filled year-round
- Provide a source of fresh water
- Place feeders near cover-trees or shrubs
- Clean feeders regularly
Size: 3.15" x 3.15" x 10.25"