Profits from the PECK YOUR CAUSE® Seed Feeder will go toward WILD BIRD EDUCATION. Your purchase will allow us to donate to organizations that seek to help educate today's children and future generations to come about the benefits of wild bird feeding, bird conservation, and environmental preservation. Based on the feeder you "peck," we will donate 10% of our profits toward one of five charitable causes: Breast Cancer Research, Wild Bird Education, Fighting Heart Disease, Emergency Relief, and Habitat Preservation. Now isn't that bird chirpin' good?
Designed to hold a number of seed types, the PECK YOUR CAUSE® Seed Feeder will attract a wide variety of wild birds to your home. When filled with Black Oil Sunflower seed or quality seed blends, the tube feeder may attract cardinals, chickadees, grosbeaks, goldfinches, and more. For additional information on optimal feed and feeder pairings, please visit our FAQ page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Simply open top, fill, and close. Hang approximately 5' above the ground in a tree or from a pole.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE: To maintain a healthy feeding environment, clean feeder every two weeks with a mild soap and warm water solution. Not dishwasher safe.
- 10% of profits from this feeder will be donated toward Wild Bird Education
- An attractive design to complement a beautiful backyard environment
- Four removable ports; Easy to fill, hang, and clean
- Feeds most common wild birds
- Keep feeders filled year-round
- Provide a source of fresh water
- Place feeders near cover-trees or shrubs
- Clean feeders regularly
Size: 3.15" x 3.15" x 10.25"