Profits from the PECK YOUR CAUSE® Suet Feeder will go toward HABITAT PRESERVATION. Your purchase will allow us to donate to organizations that seek to protect, conserve, and restore habitats for wild plants and animals, especially conservation reliant species. Based on the feeder you "peck," we will donate 10% of our profits toward one of five charitable causes: Breast Cancer Research, Wild Bird Education, Fighting Heart Disease, Emergency Relief, and Habitat Preservation. Now isn't that bird chirpin' good?
Designed to fit any standard-size suet treat or seed cake, the PECK YOUR CAUSE® Suet Feeder will draw all sorts of colorful songbirds to your home. Bluebirds, chickadees, jays, nuthatches, orioles, tanagers, titmice, and woodpeckers are just a few of many birds that frequent suet feeders. For additional information on optimal feed and feeder pairings, please visit our FAQ page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Simply open the basket and insert a suet treat, seed cake or fruit. Then, close securely and hang in your yard (at least 5' above the ground) from a tree or decorative pole.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE: To maintain a healthy feeding environment, clean feeder every two weeks with a mild soap and warm water solution. Not dishwasher safe.
- 10% of profits from this feeder will be donated toward Habitat Preservation
- An attractive design to complement a beautiful backyard environment
- Easy to use, fill, and hang
- Holds one standard-size suet treat, seed cake, fruit, or nesting material
- Keep feeders filled year-round
- Provide a source of fresh water
- Place feeders near cover-trees or shrubs
- Clean feeders regularly
Size: 5.0" x 1.5" x 14"