Lamb Meal & Peas
Grain Free Dog FoodLamb Meal & Salmon Meal Protein
- Grain Free | Potato Free
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- Low ash lamb meal is the first ingredient!
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Lamb meal, peas, garbanzo beans, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), salmon meal (a source of fish oil), pea starch, alfalfa meal, natural turkey and chicken flavor, dried tomato pomace, dried egg product, flax seed, sunflower oil, potassium chloride, dried brewers yeast, salt, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast),taurine, lactic acid, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), glucosamine hydrochloride, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzaefermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
Crude Protein (Min.) 28.0% 280 g/kg
Crude Fat (Min.) 18.0% 180 g/kg
Crude Fiber (Max.) 5.0% 50 g/kg
Moisture (Max.) 10.0% 100 g/kg
Iron (Min.) 110 mg/kg 110 mg/kg
Copper (Min.) 11.2 mg/kg 11.2 mg/kg
Manganese (Min.) 10 mg/kg 10 mg/kg
Zinc (Min.) 150 mg/kg 150 mg/kg
Selenium (Min.) 0.35 mg/kg 0.35 mg/kg
Vitamin E (Min.) 120 IU/kg 120 IU/kg
*Taurine (Min.) 0.08% 0.8 g/kg
*Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.5% 25 g/kg
*Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.4% 4 g/kg
*Glucosamine (Min.) 300 mg/kg
*Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.) 150 mg/kg
*L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C) (Min.) 65 mg/kg
*Cobalt (Min.) 1.0 mg/kg
* Total Microorganisms (Min.) 100 million CFU/lb **