Our ACANA® food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient™. ACANA Wholesome Grains Sea to Stream Fish & Grains recipe is packed with our delicious raw herring, mackerel, catfish and redfish, and complemented with wholesome grains like oats, sorghum, and millet. These grains are high in fiber and gluten-free, offering added nutrition that helps support a healthy digestive environment.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them stay happy and healthy.
- The first three ingredients are raw whole herring, mackerel, and catfish. All are nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Rich in fiber and highly nutritious, our additions of wholesome grains help support optimum gut health.
- Our proprietary heart-healthy vitamin pack supports the proper function of nervous and circulatory systems to help support peak functionality.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives are added in our kitchen.
- No legume, gluten or potato ingredients.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Whole Atlantic herring, whole mackerel, whole catfish, herring meal, mackerel meal, catfish meal, oat groats, whole sorghum, whole millet, whole oats, sunflower oil, whole Acadian redfish, whole perch, natural fish flavor, ground miscanthus grass, safflower oil, catfish oil, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, potassium chloride, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin A acetate, freeze-dried cod liver, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, chicory, turmeric, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.)31%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)25%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Calcium (min.)1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.4%
- Taurine* (min.)0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.9%
- Glucosamine* (min.)500 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb