Chicken & Pea
Grain Free Dog FoodChicken & Chicken Meal Protein
- Grain Free | Potato Free
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- Cooked with humanely certified chicken.
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Chicken, chicken meal, peas, pea starch, pea flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), flax seeds, alfalfa meal, natural turkey and chicken flavors, salmon meal (a source of fish oil), sunflower oil, driedbrewers yeast, dried tomato pomace, dried egg product, salt, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast),vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, glucosamine hydrochloride, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, taurine,calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
Crude Protein (Min.) 28.0% 280 g/kg
Crude Fat (Min.) 18.0% 180 g/kg
Crude Fiber (Max.) 6.0% 60 g/kg
Moisture (Max.) 10.0% 100 g/kg
Iron (Min.) 110 mg/kg 110 mg/kg
Copper (Min.) 11.2 mg/kg 11.2 mg/kg
Manganese (Min.) 8 mg/kg 8 mg/kg
Zinc (Min.) 135 mg/kg 135 mg/kg
Selenium (Min.) 0.35 mg/kg 0.35 mg/kg
Vitamin E (Min.) 150 IU/kg 150 IU/kg
*Taurine (Min.) 0.07% 0.7 g/kg
*Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.7% 27 g/kg
*Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.7% 7 g/kg
*Glucosamine (Min.) 300 mg/kg
*Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.) 150 mg/kg
*L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C) (Min.) 80 mg/kg
*Cobalt (Min.) 1.0 mg/kg
* Total Microorganisms (Min.) 100 million CFU/lb **