Activate your dog’s well-being with Come-pooch-a
Inspired by kombucha, Come-pooch-a is a new, first-of-its-kind topper that provides digestion support for dogs.
At the same time, it’s a delicious add-in to your dog’s bowl. Savory bone broth adds more of the meaty goodness that dogs crave, but with a touch of tang found in yogurt that adds interest.
Looking for that special something to tempt your canine’s palate? Come-pooch-a is a perfect topper when you need a hand at dinnertime.
Come-pooch-a is a yummy bone broth you can pour onto your dog’s kibble. It’s the perfect solution for:
- Picky eaters
- Dogs bored with regular food
- Decreased appetite due to health issues or stress
- Mild tummy upset
- Hydration help
- Digestive issues
Because it’s tangy and delicious, Come-pooch-a is also a special treat. Thanks to the postbiotics, it also happens to enhance your dog’s well-being.
Postbiotics for dogs: What are they and why do they matter?
Confused about postbiotics? They’re a byproduct of prebiotics and probiotics. What makes postbiotics special is they go right to work in your dog’s system, offering immunity support and enhancing gut health.
Here’s a quick look at how postbiotics work.
Start with the probiotics
Probiotics thrive in the gut and promote a healthy gut ecosystem.
Feed the probiotics with prebiotics
Prebiotics are the main food source of probiotics. They come from dietary fiber found in everyday plant foods, like fruits, veggies and whole grains.
Then you get fermentation, or postbiotics
When the probiotics start feeding on the prebiotics, the end product is fermentation. This fermented product is known as postbiotics.
What makes Come-pooch-a different from other toppers?
Unlike dog food gravy toppers, Come-pooch-a offers natural postbiotics for dogs that bring results.
- Gut-heathy fermented food boosts aroma and flavor to tempt picky and stressed dogs to eat their kibble.
- Natural postbiotics support your dog’s immune system and overall wellness.
- Enhanced gut health lets the body better utilize nutrients.
Other Come-pooch-a benefits
- Adds antioxidants for canine well-being
- Softens kibble when it’s difficult to eat
- Offers hydration help: Add to their water dish to encourage your dog to drink
- Easy-close pouch allows multiple servings! Refrigerate and store.
Come-Pooch-A comes in three delicious bone broth flavors:
When you want to enhance your dog’s wellness and digestion support, it’s as easy as adding Come-pooch-a to your dog’s dinner bowl.
Where can I find Come-pooch-a?
Come-pooch-a is available now at