Natural Hound Nose Balm
A Synergistic Blend of Carefully Selected all Natural Waxes and Oils Soothes and Heals Dry Noses, Hot Spots and Calloused Elbows
All dogs can suffer from dry noses. Cold temperatures, sun, wind and dry indoor air can all dry out your dog’s nose
Some short nosed breeds are more prone to develop dry noses. Boxers, Bulldogs, Boston Terriers and Pugs are among the breeds more likely to suffer dry noses.
Natural Hound Nose brings quick relief!
All ingredients used in Natural Hound Nose Balm are scent
free and 100% safe for dogs.
- Beeswax: Rich with vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration. Non – comedogenic, beeswax seals in moisture without clogging pores.
- Jojoba Oil: A skin care powerhouse, jojoba oil contains E and B-complex vitamins as well as the minerals zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil helps speed up the healing of wounds.
- Olive Oil: Also rich with vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Sometimes called “Nature’s Most Perfectly Balanced Oil”, hemp seed oil has a perfect balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 Fatty Acids and all 21 Amino Acids.
- Calendula Oil: Calendula oil’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties soothe and heal sore, itchy and inflamed skin.
- Castor Oil: Traditionally used in the treatment of psoriasis and dermatitis, castor oil is prized for its skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use:
Apply to dry noses, hot spots and dry calloused elbows once or twice daily
until healed. Use as needed for maintenance.