Natural Hound Paw Balm
Heals, Soothes and Protects
Your dog’s paws take a beating! Rough, hot sidewalks and streets, ice and snow, rough terrain – they all take a toll on paws.
Natural Hound Paw Balm heals, soothes and protects hard working paws.
A carefully formulated blend of natural waxes and moisturizing oils heal and soothe rough, cracked paws and form a protective barrier against the elements.
- Heals & Soothes Paw Pads, eliminating cracked, rough and peeling skin.
- Absorbs Quickly. Non-Slippery, Non-Greasy
- Forms a protective barrier.
- Prevents snow and ice balls on paws.
- Protection from de-icing chemicals and road salt
- Safe if your dogs lick their feet.
- Leaves paw pads supple and soft.
- Beeswax: Rich with vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration without clogging pores.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil to speed up the healing of wounds.
- Olive Oil: Also rich with vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
- Candelilla Wax: Harder than beeswax, candelilla wax forms a protective barrier to seal in moisture and keep irritants away from the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: A skin care powerhouse, jojoba oil contains E and B-complex vitamins as well as the minerals zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine.
- Carnauba Wax: Hypoallergenic and highly emollient, carnauba wax is the hardest naturally occurring wax, offering excellent protection for the paws.
Directions for Use: Apply to rough or cracked pads and allow time to absorb. For protection, apply before going outdoors. Apply balm between pads in icy or snowy conditions to prevent the formation of ice balls.